Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I have no idea what you're talking about

Do you know how much it is KILLING me to not write a post on this humongous issue with which I happen to be personally connected (albeit in a small, unimportant yet tangible way)?? Do you know how many opinions I have about this groundbreaking, incredibly charged, highly controversial event that concerns many issues I am deeply passionate about and involved individuals I have known decently well within my very recent history??? And do you know that every single goddamn blogger in Washington is writing all about it right at this very moment??? And what a hugely, spectacularly bad idea it would be for me to write anything about it on my own blog??????????????



That all said, I am very happy that tonight, somewhere in Washington, a very good man will come home to his wife and adorable son.

No comments: