Friday, October 14, 2005

friday evening quickie

Many of you have asked me how the play is coming. It's all coming along wonderfully. We're starting to get to that really fun point where people are solid with their lines and coreography and singing enough to actually tell a story. These last few days, I'll be backstage waiting for a cue or out in the house reading for class when suddenly a line will catch my ear. I'll look up and see these great people I've been working with for two months are gone, replaced by their characters. Even though I know the actors, and know what they are going to say and do next, they are capable of tugging at my heart with just a look. Of course, it doesn't hurt that we have incredible material to work with-- I doubt I would be having this much fun if we were putting on Nunsense II or similar.

Busy, busy weekend ahead. Pray for my liver, friends. Pray for her.

No comments: